Subject: aha0: DMA beyond end of ISA
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Trevin Beattie <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/1996 17:28:39
I'm sure this subject has been covered before, but I ignored it because I
only has 16MB RAM.  Now that I've upgraded to 32MB, this error is halting
processes at random and it's getting extremely annoying.  Isn't the
bounce-buffer strategy in isadma.c (or something like that) supposed to
prevent this problem?  If it's not enabled by default, how do I configure
it?  If there is no fix, can I at least restrict netbsd to using just 16MB
RAM (without physically taking the additional memory out)?
Trevin Beattie          "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,     for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      {:->                                     --unknown