Subject: Re: pthreads for NetBSD-current (fwd)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D. <G.D.Timuss@uea.ac.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/1996 15:53:08
Indeed.  The /usr/src/lib/libpthread in -current fails to compile on my
NetBSD prozac 1.2B NetBSD 1.2B (PROZAC) #10: Fri Nov  1 22:16:28 GMT 1996
  metboy@prozac:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/PROZAC i386,
but the latest beta from the site below compiles cleanly, and installs fine
after one creates /usr/local/pthreads/.

I think either the old version should be purged or the new one integrated.