Subject: Re: nsswitch code; where is it?
To: Rob Healey <rhealey@mr.net>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@vlad.supp.cpr.itg.telstra.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/08/1996 16:01:16
Rob Healey writes:
> I noticed some preliminary nsswitch code was checked in,
> from a source-changes message, but after today's sup only the
> man page appeared. Anybody know what happened to the C code
> modules for this? I've been waiting for quite a while for the
> nsswitch stuff to show up in the current tree.

J.T and I are merging my nsswitch stuff into -current.
I created a cvs branch for the stuff (called ``nsswitch'', funnily
enough :), which won't appear in the main trunk until we're happy
with it.

The reason you can sup the man page is because I stuffed up on the
cvs commit and put it in the main trunk, not the 'nsswitch' branch.
I didn't rectify this because it's only the man page :)

Hopefully J.T. will tweak the 'niggles' he had with my code, and
you'll see nsswitch in -current within a couple of weeks when we
merge it back in.

Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>.