Subject: Re: ISA DMA
To: None <spberry@iastate.edu>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/1996 22:45:37
> Please consider this another request for an integrated ISADMA solution.

You're not the only one waiting for this. Alpha owners everywhere
are waiting with baited breath for the exact same thing so that we
can use our floppy disk drives. Unfortunately, none of the the code
that has come forth so far will work on anything but an i386.

I seem to recall that Jason Thorpe was working on the design for the
MI ISA DMA just before he left for the conference, though. Is that
still alive, Jason?

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.