Subject: Re: inetd: server looping
To: Jukka Marin <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/05/1996 10:22:18
	Have you tried specifiying a different 'max' value after the wait
	or nowait option (ie 'nowait.100') then restarting inetd - the
	default is a max of 40 instances per minute.

	Unless the problem is in the teleporter / socket end - can you
	enable logging to confirm each telporter is starting up ok?

		David/abs	david@{,,}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} ''.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet'.