Subject: Can't "make build"!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: D. Jay Newman <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/1996 16:10:28

When I try a "make build" from /usr/src, I get the following:

(cd /usr/src/share/mk && make install)
install -c -o bin -g bin -m 444 bsd.README  /usr/share/mk
make includes
make: don't know how to make includes. Stop
*** Error code 2

This is from NetBSD-current, i386.

When I do each of the individual steps by themselves, I have no problem
(i.e., if I do a "make includes" from /usr/src, the includes are made without

Is there an environment variable that I have to add/subtract which has
changed from pre 1.2?
D. Jay Newman                   ! For the pleasure and the profit it derives          ! I arrange things, like furniture, and  ! daffodils, and ...lives.  -- Hello Dolly