Subject: Re: system hangs due to aha2940 ?
To: c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/1996 20:59:06
>The system hanged frequency when I tried to generate complex images which
>was not happened in my 486-box (using ide disk only).  I need suggestions
>to figure what is the problem with my system.  Thank you very much in advace.

Are you sure it's hanging because of the SCSI controller?

Could it be a problem with your motherboard, or your RAM?  I got some
RAM recently which worked fine by itself, but gave me spurious errors
when it was in a motherboard with other RAM.

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net