Subject: Re: scsi controller -buslogic pci one
To: c5666305 <c5666305@comp.polyu.edu.hk>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/1996 11:53:53
	What version of NetBSD are you running? Pre 1.2 did not handle
	the 2940 very well under all conditions - I was bit by this.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.