Subject: Re: uugetty for NetBSD
To: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/1996 08:23:07
On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, der Mouse wrote:

> Me, I'd say it should go in iff it is somehow optional (controlled by a
> command line flag, controlled by a boolean in gettytab, something so
> that if I don't want it to have anything to do with locks it doesn't).

That's reasonable enough. I was starting to think about that, too,
and was considering a comand line flag, but then Terry Moore sent
me a version he did that does the locking only if called as `uugetty'
rather than `getty.' What do you think of this?

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.