Subject: Re: SYS_setreuid
To: None <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@rmkhome.rmkhome.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1996 16:52:55
Jason Thorpe said:

>Ah, see my reply to you... the reason for this is because setreuid() was
>re-implemented to be compatible with SunOS's and added back to the kernel
>as a system call (hence your SYS_setreuid refence).

Looks like I was using the Makefile from the 1.2 release.  It is subtly
different than the -current Makefile.  Hopefully all should work now.

I did notice that make doesn't like the line continuation in
src/sbin/Makefile at line 34.  I changed this back to one continuous
line and make was happy.

Thanks to you and cgd for the poke in the head. :-)
--
Rick Kelly	rmk@rmkhome.com	    rmk@tencats.rmkhome.com
                http://tencats.rmkhome.com