To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1996 03:03:54
This is a message to let you all know that, as a result of an off-topic
post to a NetBSD.ORG mailing list, which contained private correspondence,
Theo de Raadt is now being filtered from all NetBSD.ORG mailing lists.
Given his history of off-topic posts, we feel that there is nothing else
that we can do.  We regret only that this is necessary.

In addition, we have begun filtering all mail sent through an anonymous
remailer that Mr. de Raadt is currently using to spam mailing lists
at FreeBSD.ORG.

Attached below are three pieces of e-mail that all appeared on
publicly-available mailing lists:

	(a) The post by Mr. de Raadt which caused him to be added
	    to the filter.

	(b) A post from Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG> regarding
	    their decision to filter all mail traffic from Mr. de Raadt.

	(c) A post from Jordan Hubbard, forwarding a mail from
	    Mr. de Raadt, clearly containing a threat to repeatedly
	    post via an anonymous remailer.

If you have any questions regarding this decision, please send them
to core@NetBSD.ORG.

Thank you.

Jason R. Thorpe
NetBSD Core Group