Subject: Status of Sound Blaster 16 support?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/16/1996 20:40:58
I've noticed that sbdsp.c has had SB16 support inside #ifdef notyet
blocks for quite a while now... is work still being done on it? I
tried taking out the #ifdef notyet and doing some minor tweaking and
got my SB16 playing 16 bit stereo, but the sound gets really choppy if
I'm doing other things, such as receiving stuff over PPP or compiling.
I think I know what the problem is, but I don't know how to fix it...

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 20 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++