Subject: Re: Two Copies of Libcrypt?
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@supp.cpr.itg.telstra.com.au>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/1996 11:19:32
Luke Mewburn writes:
> PS: once again, I'll ask: will core (or someone) support the concept
> of setting up an international 'domestic' group/mailing-list, so that
> people outside the US can build a domestic tree that has the
> functionality of the US one. It's a pain that we can't legally get
> kerberos. We do have a working crypt however (thanks to Dave Burren).

Frankly, I think we ought to rig things so that the domestic CVS tree
is actually maintained outside the U.S. -- preferably in Finland or
another export friendly country -- and abandon the current domestic as
historical. The work involved would be high, but not too high, since
most of the software in domestic came from overseas to begin with.

Perry