Subject: Re: *_err.c missing under domestic/lib
To: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1996 16:43:59
}It seems that under various directories under domestic/lib I'm
}getting a make file error about <something>_err.c missing, and make
}not knowing how to make it. that <something>_err.c is in SRC, and
}also generally in CLEANFILES. This happens in libkadm, libkrb,
}libss, and perhaps others I've not tried yet.

}This source tree was taken from the tar files on ftp.netbsd.org
}only a few days before the official release notice. My current sup
}copy hasn't these files, and all the Makefiles appear to be the
}same.

}I think I must be missing something really dumb here. How do I
}compile these?

make depend

Tracy J. Di Marco White           gendalia@iastate.edu