To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Guenther Grau <s_grau@ira.uka.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/1996 16:32:55
Hi Justin,

> >*smeksmeksmek* Hey!  WAKE UP!
> >
> >	--> mirroring != striping <--
>
> It amazes me how rude people are during technical discussions.
> First I have to read things like "Hint: <blah>", now this.
> It doesn't make it any less rude if the comments are technically
> incorrect.  Lets keep the discussion on a technical basis, please.

thanx for staying calm and cool about this. While I am sure that it
was not meant this way, I agree with you that it could be interpreted this
way. People should think more about what they write in their mails,
but you now how this is: You are busy catching up on your mail,
then you want to write sth quickly, and maybe funny, but other people
read this email out of the context, you wrote it in and don't think it's
funny at all, but feel they are teated rude.

Anyway, thanx again for staying cool. If all of the developers of *BSD were
like this, I am sure we would have one BSD that would be a proud opponent
to Linux, and these two together would be good alternatives to all the
other crappy OS-stuff out there :-) Just dreaming away, sorry

  Guenther