Subject: Re: Disklabel
To: None <jules@monica.mailbox.co.uk>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/01/1996 17:39:04
	Check fstab to ensure wd1b isnt being used as swap (paranoia)
	then:
		disklabel -e wd1

	find the 'a' partition entry and update its size to include the
	'b' partition, and delete the 'b' partition line.

	Double check you haven't got any partitions overlapping, then
	exit & run 'newfs wd1a', then add to fstab & enjoy :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'