Subject: Re: sendmail and Return-Receipt-To:
To: None <current-user@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1996 14:06:00
Greg A. Woods writes:
>> it seems that the sendmail 8.7 comming with NetBSD-current doesn't support
>> "Return-Receipt-To:" anymore. Is there any way to reactive this feature?

>"Return-Receipt-To:" is a horrible disease.  Because it is not mandatory
>for an SMTP mailer it actualy leads to a loss of information in the
>perception of the user.  I'm very hopeful if your news is true.

However, it is replaced by DSNs which has the same problems.
Personally, I don't care as I haven't used Return-Receipt-To: in
years.  I suspect, that from the average users's point of view nothing
is going to change.

Christoph Badura

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.