Subject: Re: sendmail and Return-Receipt-To:
To: None <current-user@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/1996 14:06:00
Greg A. Woods writes:
>> it seems that the sendmail 8.7 comming with NetBSD-current doesn't support
>> "Return-Receipt-To:" anymore. Is there any way to reactive this feature?

>"Return-Receipt-To:" is a horrible disease.  Because it is not mandatory
>for an SMTP mailer it actualy leads to a loss of information in the
>perception of the user.  I'm very hopeful if your news is true.

However, it is replaced by DSNs which has the same problems.
Personally, I don't care as I haven't used Return-Receipt-To: in
years.  I suspect, that from the average users's point of view nothing
is going to change.

--
Christoph Badura	bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.