Subject: Re: Diaspora, politics, and MI
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Badura <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/1996 13:47:00
Christos Zoulas writes:
>In article <> (Christoph Badura) writes:
>>I, for one, have yet to receive a response in any way shape or form to
>>my mails to  I don't intend to send mail to that
>>address again, as it seems to be a complete waste of time.  I have
>>also been mostly ignored by Charles in during the last year.
>>Espcially when he was speeking for Core.

>I just checked my mail database, and I have not found any messages from
>you to core this year. [That does not mean that you did not send any,
>it means I did not receive any].

Actually, it means that I did not send any this year.  The mail to
Charles was to him personally, since there wasn't a different reply
address set.

For me, personally, this point is moot anyway as I know how to work
around that problem.

Christoph Badura

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.