Subject: Re: Diaspora, politics, and MI
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/1996 13:47:00
Christos Zoulas writes:
>In article <m0v6krC-0000KeC@flatlin.ka.sub.org> bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org (Christoph Badura) writes:
>>I, for one, have yet to receive a response in any way shape or form to
>>my mails to core@netbsd.org.  I don't intend to send mail to that
>>address again, as it seems to be a complete waste of time.  I have
>>also been mostly ignored by Charles in during the last year.
>>Espcially when he was speeking for Core.

>I just checked my mail database, and I have not found any messages from
>you to core this year. [That does not mean that you did not send any,
>it means I did not receive any].

Actually, it means that I did not send any this year.  The mail to
Charles was to him personally, since there wasn't a different reply
address set.

For me, personally, this point is moot anyway as I know how to work
around that problem.

--
Christoph Badura	bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.