Subject: Re: sprintf -> snprintf
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 09/22/1996 07:06:30
>> I have a Sun 3/60, and a 3/260, the 260 can have up to 32 mb of RAM
>> (whenever my roommate gets me the card he owes me).  The 260 also
>> has sc scsi.
> NetBSD/sun3 does not currently support the sc card - I believe der
> Mouse was working on a driver a while back.

True, I was.  Still am, in theory, though my development work at home
is pretty much stalled - have to get certain tasks off one machine and
onto another, so a disk can get freed up, so I can have some disk to
develop on....

> I dont believe the card can support DMA anyway,

What documentation I have for the card indicates that it is capable of
DMA (I see DMA address and count registers, at least :).  At present I
don't have a NetBSD driver that actually works with it for even the
most liberal definition of "works", though.

					der Mouse

		     01 EE 31 F6 BB 0C 34 36  00 F3 7C 5A C1 A0 67 1D