Subject: Re: sprintf -> snprintf
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 09/22/1996 07:06:30
>> I have a Sun 3/60, and a 3/260, the 260 can have up to 32 mb of RAM
>> (whenever my roommate gets me the card he owes me).  The 260 also
>> has sc scsi.
> NetBSD/sun3 does not currently support the sc card - I believe der
> Mouse was working on a driver a while back.

True, I was.  Still am, in theory, though my development work at home
is pretty much stalled - have to get certain tasks off one machine and
onto another, so a disk can get freed up, so I can have some disk to
develop on....

> I dont believe the card can support DMA anyway,

What documentation I have for the card indicates that it is capable of
DMA (I see DMA address and count registers, at least :).  At present I
don't have a NetBSD driver that actually works with it for even the
most liberal definition of "works", though.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca
		     01 EE 31 F6 BB 0C 34 36  00 F3 7C 5A C1 A0 67 1D