Subject: Re: Diaspora, politics, and MI
To: None <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com, rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/1996 20:28:04
Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com> wrote:
> Olaf Seibert wrote:
> >
> > Given this is current-users, and not port-i386, you are wrong.
> > Amigas have joystick/mouse ports on the motherboard.
> > And so do Atari STs.
>
> My apologies, I wasn't aware those were ISA machines.

I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I probably took your statement
somewhat out of your intended context. What I really meant was that,
taken purely in the context of the mailing list it was posted to
(current-users), i.e. applicable to all NetBSD ports, it is not true.
Nothing more than that.

> -Andrew
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert      D787B44DFC896063 4CBB95A5BD1DAA96
\X/ Ceci n'est pas un Magritte          rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl