Subject: Re: How do I compile "THE" sources?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Anatoly Raportirenko <ram@cv.jinr.dubna.su>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/1996 16:33:44
> But meanwhile, let's ask the interesting question: How can someone in Russia
> build the U.S. export-restricted "domestic" tree, hmmn?

   Sorry. For interest only. This both my computers and only me run it. I will
recomile NetBSD sorces as soon as possible.
   By the way I find intersting things with domestic, which I does't seen
berfore. In Russia some computers use EET localtime, some Moscow(I used this)
localtime.
When I create directory on disk of the computer with EET, mounted throught nfs
to my with Moscow, creation date is in future. This is break any make.
I simpy change localtime on my computer to EET, but this is not good solution
in general.

Anatoly