Subject: Re: tangent: bounce buffers.
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/1996 10:33:19
>...the best way to do this, typically, is to sup, and import that into your
>own CVS repository.  A group where I work is currently doing this,
>maintaining *significant* local changes to the networking code.

Could you give me a bit more detail on how you implement this.  I've
been thinking about doing this for awhile now.  (I do put my local
development into RCS, but then just end up copying it over to the
source tree; however I don't put other peoples' patches that I apply
under RCS, currently.)

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net