Subject: BUFFERCACHE, PR 1903
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1996 20:39:43
I applied PR 1903, the one that lets you set the BUFFERCACHE percent
setting as a define in the kernel config file.  Why hasn't this been
integrated?  (Lack of time/attention, I would guess.)

It seems to work just fine, and it would be extremely useful for folks
building servers, or for people like me who have too much (64MB)

  Michael L. VanLoon