Subject: Re: Question regarding source tree
To: Gerald C. Simmons <simmons@darykon.wa.com>
From: None <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/11/1996 15:04:12
	I believe /sys/dev is for device specific code which is sharable
	between architectures - ie /sys/dev/ic/z8530* is the zilog 8530
	serial code shared between the sun3, sparc & I think mac68k.

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'