Subject: RE: popclient software for NetBSD, where?
To: '' <>
From: John Maier <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/1996 09:35:00
Try, I will put popclient out there.

I got it off of one of the Linux sites and hacked it
to additionally support some additional parameters.

I liked the original program but it didn't support some
features I needed to make a mail relay for a diplomacy judge,
I setup. (The first diplomacy judge to run on NetBSD, that the
diplomacy development group knows of)

There will be a README.ALSO file, in the archive, explaining
my extensions.