Subject: Re: patch #6 for atapi driver
To: Markus Illenseer <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/04/1996 09:36:47
On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Markus Illenseer wrote:

:  OpenBSD? Another testimonent of useless efforts. I currently do know of
: 3 (!) users running OpenBSD/Amiga. It's so great to know you are better
: than NetBSD.

Geezus, will you people stop the bickering already?

In case you haven't been reading recently, some
OpenBSD changes have made their way into NetBSD, and as seen in, vice versa.

I run both systems at home, in fact.  NetBSD on my Amiga and OpenBSD on my
386DX-40.  The former because it's been there and has been rock solid, the
latter because I feel like playing around with 'neato stuff' and am familiar
with NetBSD's overall structure (vs. FreeBSD).

Ever since I heard of OpenBSD, I've been watching its development, because
it looked like an effort to bring lots of creativity into the #?BSD
development.  And you know what?  I've seen a lot more traffic on since then.  Coincidence, maybe.  But the fact

(Speaking of #?: anyone want a program to do AmigaDOS style globbing? ;)

== Todd Vierling (Personal; Business Cast a vote! ==
== System administrator/technician, Internet Access Group, Orlando Florida ==
== Dialups in Orange, Volusia, Lake, Osceola counties - ==