Subject: IPv6
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 09/03/1996 22:57:57
I think there was some discussion of this 3 months ago...
but being away (and only just returned), I missed it.  What is the coup on
NetBSD supporting IPv6?  Presumably it will happen, but is there any idea
as to when we will see testable versions?

Julian

PS Has anyone done a search engine interface for the mailing list archives?
Could cut down unnecessary traffic, like this question...  If not, I'd be
happy to write one.

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |                               |  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The 'net interprets censorship as damage, and routes around it.     |