Subject: Re: SCSI CD changers supported?
To: Tom I Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/01/1996 19:14:24
--==_Exmh_1534670336P

In message <960830175649.1333A@barsoom.Hamartun.Priv.NO>you write:
> However, I managed to change the behavior in such a way that trying to
> mount off a LUN other than 0 gave me "bad superblock" errors instead
> of just mounting LUN 0.  This means that the unmarked switches have a
> purpose, and I just need documentation.  Unfortunately, when I called

You may have hit the switch that sets the blocksize.  It was selectable
between 512/2048 bytes/sector.
Sorry, I sold my manual with the drive long ago, now I own a 624X.
Ont this model, there are only 4 switches and a rotary SCSI-ID selector:
SW 1: on:512, off 2048.
SW 2: Termination ON/OFF
SW 3: reserved :)
SW 4: disable eject

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_1534670336P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBMinEcLA63tqjeAhZAQGl+QP/Seiylj0SkmYLjCAd3tC/K/ddi+qnQBTs
DkeUPaaeL4/ndrpZuUy3flJ/7/UmcJCoDvRJMPtPtfXwDJ3ZuIiPjuLuQY8JTwym
14/w0cJbmT7GTqsnInMDFPxx2jTwNuuxQbVgJlvD6mGgQTFglnFf53FkFyFrqEkg
tf/RFte3L7o=
=EhaB
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1534670336P--