Subject: Re: Cyclades driver
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/1996 21:54:37
Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi> writes:

> I know I'm making a fool out of myself, but I posted a note about the
> driver on this list earlier this summer and then someone e-mailed me
> and asked for the source [...]

Yah; apparently that was Jason.  The best information I have is that
he indicated that were some changes that needed to be made
(e.g. splitting out the bus-specific frontends), and it got mutually
dropped on the floor.

As you can see, I don't actually read this list very often, except to
search for specific things.  I just don't have time; it gets too much
mail.

Anyway, that's water under the bridge at this point.  I'll take a look
at the driver.