Subject: WebRing and lists of pages and sites
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1996 06:12:10
After doing some late night hacking, I decided to take a break and
ran across something which is somewhat interesting.

There is a service (unsupported) called "Webring" which allows anyone
to create a "ring of pages" and to add others into this ring.

I took the liberty of creating two rings:
	netbsd	--  NetBSD related pages
	netbsdsites --  WWW sites running NetBSD

If you would like to add yourself to one of these, or get more information
on this service, one place to start with would be
	http://www.flame.org:8000/
or	http://www.flame.org:8000/webring/

If you would like to join this ring, go ahead and add your URL.  I will
be checking once in a while to see if there are new pages to add to the
ring.  All it takes is to have _someone_ add you to the ring.  The
maintainer of the ring can, I believe, reorganize the pages as desired.

--Michael