Subject: WebRing and lists of pages and sites
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/1996 06:12:10
After doing some late night hacking, I decided to take a break and
ran across something which is somewhat interesting.

There is a service (unsupported) called "Webring" which allows anyone
to create a "ring of pages" and to add others into this ring.

I took the liberty of creating two rings:
	netbsd	--  NetBSD related pages
	netbsdsites --  WWW sites running NetBSD

If you would like to add yourself to one of these, or get more information
on this service, one place to start with would be

If you would like to join this ring, go ahead and add your URL.  I will
be checking once in a while to see if there are new pages to add to the
ring.  All it takes is to have _someone_ add you to the ring.  The
maintainer of the ring can, I believe, reorganize the pages as desired.