Subject: query to users of netbsd.rmit.edu.au mirror
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@telstra.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/26/1996 13:29:03
As a prelimary to the NetBSD-1.2 release, it appears that a lot of
the port maintainers are putting test snapshots into NetBSD/arch/* .
Originally netbsd.rmit.edu.au didn't have room to mirror all of
NetBSD/arch, but I may have enough space for it now.

My query to users of netbsd.rmit.edu.au: what arch's should I
prioritise when mirroring? I am definately going to mirror arch/i386
and arch/pmax (because we use them :), but what other architectures
should I also mirror because people who use the archive would find
it useful? If I have space, I'll mirror the lot.

Please send replies to me personally, and I'll summarise

Luke

PS: please note that I completely mirror NetBSD-1.1 and
NetBSD-current; it's only the 'NetBSD/arch' stuff that I
was being selective about.