Subject: Problems with Linux emulation
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@informatics.muni.cz>
List: current-users
Date: 08/23/1996 09:19:49
Hi,
i have troubles running Linux guavac and JDK java package for Linux. Any idea
what's bad (ldd-linux says:
 ldd-linux: can't execute guavac (Exec format error)
Is there any way how i can make it run ?

I have kernel 1.2_BETA, compat_linux option of course on.

I would like to run some java compiler& appletviewer, don't you know any other
that these two ... or don't u know why Sun didn't do port of Java to *BSD ?

thanks
-jd

--
Jaromir Dolecek              		UVT MU, Botanicka 68A, Brno, 60200
dolecek@fi.muni.cz			Tel.: +42-5-4151 2258