Subject: Can't do PPP and Ethernet at the same time?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/21/1996 16:02:08
Hi, I'm running NetBSD/i386 1.2_BETA, with a PPP connection to my ISP
and 3c595 ethernet card connected to my Mac. If, while I'm downloading
something through my PPP connection, I ftp something from NetBSD to
the Mac, the PPP stops. Once the ftp to the Mac is done, the PPP
connection starts back up again. Why does this happen, and what can I
do about it? :) Does the 3c59x driver suck a lot of CPU or something?

Dahan: Hani G Y+C 20 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++