Subject: Re: managing NetBSD src (overview)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/1996 19:58:16
On Mon, 19 Aug 1996 18:31:56 +0000 (GMT)  Tom I Helbekkmo wrote:

> I use the union file system.  I'm kept up to date with CTM (for which

For those that don't know, CTM is a diffs-by-mail scheme developed by
Poul Henning Kamp of the FreeBSD core team.

I have an experimental distribution of -current sources (all
architectures, no DES stuff) running now.  I've been waiting for 1.2
to come out to make this more widely known, but since it was mentioned
anyone interested is welcome to look at:

	ftp://netbsd.rmit.edu.au/pub/NetBSD/ctm

There are README files and such, although they probably don't yet say
that the CTM mailing list is accessible via majordomo@nemeton.com.au,
which they should.

Giles