Subject: Re: UUCP?
To: Jukka Marin <>
From: David Gilbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/19/1996 20:51:14
>>>>> "Jukka" == Jukka Marin <> writes:

Jukka> Dear All, Does anyone have experience of setting up UUCP in
Jukka> NetBSD-current?  Somebody wants me to feed him news and mail
Jukka> using UUCP.  What do I have to do? :-) Is there an FAQ
Jukka> somewhere?

	The only problem that I found was that sendmail depends on
DNS... so at the non-DNS site, you need to recompile sendmail with the
appropriate options.  I found this out being at one of the non-DNS

	Other than that, it's not that hard.  It's a taylor setup
where the config files are in /etc/uucp... so just get the taylor
distribution and convert the documentation to your favorite format
(.dvi .ps or .info).  I can send you .ps files, if you like.

|Mail:         |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |