Subject: Re: Building 1.2 i386 boot floppies
To: Matthias Scheler <>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/17/1996 20:15:56
> 	Hi,
> I once again tried to build the 1.2 installation floppies but I failed.
> It seems that the Makefile wants to tries 1.2MB floppies but should
> create 1.44MB floppies. How can I convince it to use the proper size?
Change the settings in the Makefiles :-) look for
"dd" and "disklabel" and correct 12 100 to 144 10 and floppy5 to floppy3.

The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (Mark Twain)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix