Subject: Re: P6 Natoma chipset
To: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/13/1996 02:14:21
>> You may want to buy the DNE model of the motherboard; it's
>> newer and it's a BABY size.  DNF is a FULL size motherboard
>> .  The only advantage for DNF is that you can fit any full
>> length add-on card to it without any problem.

>Will it take 4 full length PCI cards?

I don't think you want the baby if you're doing this.  Check out the
full-size model (P6DNF or P6SNF [Dual/Single]):
http://www.supermicro.com/.  There are pretty pictures if you want to
see how things are layed out.  You can also check out
http://www.asus.com.tw/.

I bought my motherboard from Aberdeen, if anyone cares.  They seemed
fairly knowledgeable and competent.  http://www.aberdeeninc.com/.

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.