Subject: Re: Adduser command missing from 1.1 distribution (sun3 arch)
To: J.T. Conklin <>
From: Dave Burgess <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1996 23:33:33
> David> I don't seem to be able to find the adduser command for NetBSD
> David> 1.1 sun3...
> There is no adduser command.  The adduser(8) manpage describes the
> procedure for adding new users.

There are implementations of the adduser process available.  Check the
*BSD FAQ for more information (look in the master index, check for

Dave Burgess  (The man of a thousand E-Mail addresses)
*bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom
"Just because something is stupid doesn't mean there isn't someone that
doesn't want to do it...."