Subject: Re: PROBLEMS AND SUGGESTIONF FOR CONFIGURING SWAP ON 1.2_BETA
To: Robert Black , Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/1996 07:15:10
	Actually, I would be happy with the SunOS4 semantics for adding swap which
are that you can add swap where ever you like, but you have to reboot to
remove it.  I realize that this isn't really dynamic swap, but in most
cases, when I want to add swap, it's because I notice that I'm running low
on the currently available swap space, and I'd like to add some without
rebooting.
-Brian