Subject: New version of ATAPI driver (with audio support)
To: current-users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/21/1996 15:41:17
I've updated the files in
There is some noticeable changes:
    - integration of Jason Thorpe's patch, which provide a working wddump,
	  a mode scsi-like autoconfig, and some bug-fixes,
	- integration of Milton Ngan's patch, which provide audio command support.

Note that, as said in the README, I only updated the 1.2-ALPHA diffs,
as I don't have any PC running 1.1 anymore. People using my driver with
NetBSD 1.1 will have to use the patch5 file.
Also, note that the new 'official' site is now The diffs at are still up to date (and
has a better link to the internet than, but I should lose my
access to lix in 2 or 3 months.

Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris