Subject: Re: domestic builds...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Phil Knaack <flipk@idea.exnet.iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/20/1996 21:49:31
>Does anyone actually have domestic building ok?  I finally figured out I
>needed to make depend in it, which bothers me, but even then, I always
>get some weird error.  :(  Is it supposed to work?  If so, I'll try harder.

	I build it on a regular basis .. no major problems that I can
think of, offhand. I do know that I've forgotten to update the include
files, sometimes, or had to do it by hand, or something like that.

	If you can elaborate on the problem, perhaps it'll jar my memory
for something I've forgotten about.

Cheers,
Phil

BTW, has anyone else had difficulty with list mail? There was one 24-hour
period where I don't believe I got any email at all from these lists (I
think it was thursday), and I've only gotten a handful since.

--
Phillip F Knaack
Database Programmer, Information Development for Extension Audiences (IDEA)