Subject: Problems making CVS
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/1996 09:16:06
I've just tried to compile both CVS 1.8.1 and othersrc/cvs on my
1.2_BETA Sparcstation 1. Both compile without problems (though I
had to remove a couple of spaces on lines in macintosh/Makefile in
the latter), but both fail when I try to do the regression test
(make check). Both fail with `FAIL: branches-16'. othersrc/cvs on
my 1.0/i386 system happens to fail with `FAIL: 56', if that means
anything.

I feel I must be missing something silly here, but I'm not sure
what.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

cjs

Curt Sampson    curt@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.