Subject: 1.2_BETA distribution
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/15/1996 14:33:10
I have written a little script that automagically creates
the files for 'i386' from src/distrib/{i386/sets} and puts them in
pub/NetBSD/ports/i386/distrib-current on

I have not tried installing with them so I'd be interested in
hearing about problems. Of course I won't take any responsibility!

I'm using 1.44MB floppies.
The installation can be done following the description for NetBSD-1.1
and using the utilties 'rawrite etc.' from the same place

The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (Mark Twain)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix