Subject: Re: aix7xxx driver in -current (Was: Re: aic7xxx_seq.h?)
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 07/02/1996 17:33:45
On Tue, 02 Jul 1996 13:55:51 -0400
 "Michael Graff" <explorer@flame.org> wrote:

 > I would consider this a critical bug.  When will the fix get into
 > NetBSD?  Hopefully before the 1.2 release?

If someone were to just go ahead and TEST THE HELL out of it, we could
get this into the trunk, and TEST THE HELL out of it some more and
possibly pull it up into the release branch.

Someone with a problem controller (actually, as many people as possible)
needs to take the initiative on this one :-)

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --