Subject: aix7xxx driver in -current (Was: Re: aic7xxx_seq.h?)
To: H. J|ngst, ISKP, Bonn <>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/1996 18:28:34
BTW, I still get occasional lockups on booting.  Hitting the reset
switch sometimes pulls it back into a working state, or the power
switch.  It seems random, and happens no matter how I have things
installed...  I even went down to just one SCSI drive, and it still

I can't believe it's a cabling issue.

>The current aic sources are based on my "current" (some month ago now)
>port, which was based on Stefan Grefens (sp?) port etc.. The rules for
>the dependencies were included. Please, can anybody fetch via anonymous
>ftp from the file
>aic7xxx_like_adaptec2940-NetBSD.tar.gz and include theses simple rules
>into the current source again? Thanks.

Michael Graff <>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!
Cthulhu for president:  Tired of voting for the *LESSER* of two evils?