Subject: Re: aic7xxx_seq.h?
To: None <JFW@funhouse.com, CURRENT-USERS@NetBSD.ORG>
From: H. J|ngst, ISKP, Bonn <juengst@saph1.physik.uni-bonn.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/29/1996 17:42:22
> When I try to compile an INSTADP kernel, I get a complaint from the compiler
> about a missing header file:
>
> ../../../../dev/ic/aic7xxx.c:2580: aic7xxx_seq.h: No such file or directory
>
> Is that file actually in the source tree?  I don't see it on ftp.netbsd.org
> in sys/dev/ic.

The current aic sources are based on my "current" (some month ago now)
port, which was based on Stefan Grefens (sp?) port etc.. The rules for
the dependencies were included. Please, can anybody fetch via anonymous
ftp from boss1.physik.uni-bonn.de the file
aic7xxx_like_adaptec2940-NetBSD.tar.gz and include theses simple rules
into the current source again? Thanks.

Henry