Subject: cvs comments
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/1996 12:51:44
Hi,
a) I noticed that othersrc/cvs/INSTALL doesn't mention
	cvs as being supported on any of the architectures.
	If anybody sends me that it's working on their
	arch I'll send in the 'diff' that cvsbug requests.
b) I ran 'cvs check' and noticed it failed on branches-16
	(excerpt of check.log follows) any idea why it failed
	whether I should worry ;-) ?

PASS: branches-14
RCS file: /tmp/cvs-sanity/cvsroot/first-dir/file1,v
retrieving revision 1.1.2.1
retrieving revision 1.1.2.1.2.1
Merging differences between 1.1.2.1 and 1.1.2.1.2.1 into file1
rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
PASS: branches-15
** expected:
<<<<<<< file1
1:ancest
=======
1:brbr
** got:
<<<<<<< file1
1:ancest
1:br1
=======
1:brbr
FAIL: branches-16

--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (Mark Twain)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"