Subject: Re: bin/2567: Restore could really use lcd/lpwd functions as ftp has...
To: Simon Burge <simonb@telstra.com.au>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/24/1996 17:49:15
Sigh.  That's a bit of a bother, isn't it?

It's a gross hack, but perhaps I could put a stop-flag in there which would
prohibit a 'lcd' after an 'add'.  Or it would make a note that a 'lcd' has
happened and then cause the directory structure to be re-made.  Or something.
I'm just tired of starting a restore and having to kill it after discovering
I'm in the wrong directory.  When I get tired after a long day and someone
comes by and says (at 4:55 pm) "I need this directory restored YESTERDAY."
it's highly likely that I'll start the restore from the wrong place...

				--*greywolf;