Subject: Re: 4.4BSD book
To: Travis Hassloch x231 <travis@EvTech.com>
From: Mark Willey <willeyma@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/1996 12:23:07
Travis Hassloch x231 writes:

> Until recently I didn't know it was out, so here is the announcement:
>
> Up and Running with the 4.4BSD Operating System
>   McKusick, Bostic, Karels, Quarterman
> ISBN 020 154 9794
>
> It has a "Pinkish-Yellow" cover for easy bookshelf identification :)

There is also the following:

TITLE : DES & IMPLEMENT 4.4 BSD UNIX OPSYS       [  2.0 ed]
AUTHOR: MCKUSICK
ORDER#: DZ728040
ISBN #: 0201549794
PUB BY: ADDISON-WESLEY--- AGENCY ORDER DESK
YEAR  : Mar 1996
SUBJCT: UNIX OPERATING SYSTEM

PRICE : $  44.95

I ordered it online from a Computer Literacy bookstore on the
reccommendation of another list reader...  I lost the URL from my bookmarks
because the Netscape upgrade path is less than... optimal.

Mark