Subject: Re: prolog for netbsd-current
To: CHAN Yiu Wah <>
From: Greg Oster <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1996 10:03:55 writes:
> Hello,
> I would like to know if prolog is supported for netbsd-current ? If so,
> would you show the where can I get it ?  Thanks.

Check out XSB at:

I just compiled it on a NetBSD1.1/hp300 box, and it seems to work.. (No major
stress-tests -- I just tried a few simple things and they worked fine... :-) )

I had to use "-DNO_IOB" to get "builtin.c" to compile.  Other than that the
XSB code is quite portable (I ported a previous version of XSB to the AmigaOS
with very minimal changes), and should work without problems on a -current
(I'm running an older version of XSB on a NetBSD1.1B-kinda-current/Amiga box..)

Hope this helps...

Greg Oster
Department of Computer Science
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CANADA